• Does your dog pull on the lead endlessly?
• Do they try to reach other dogs or people by barking, pulling and lunging on the lead?
• Are your walks a nightmare of embarrassment and frustration?
• Does your beloved dog act like a hooligan at home, seemingly never still, maybe even chewing your possessions?
• Perhaps you feel that their behaviour has gotten so extreme that you can’t cope anymore and even believe you are being forced to consider finding them a new home?
We focus on the cause of the behaviour, not the behaviour itself.
Emotions and how the brain is shaped will affect the behaviour of our dogs. Our approach is focused on shrinking negative mindsets and growing the positive.